Although we would love to hear from you, before you send us your hesitations, go through the FAQ listed below and maybe your question will be answered right away.
What if the item I want to purchase is sold out?
Wearable stories re-stocks regularly, But if you don’t want to wait or want to make sure that you get your favorite item, no problem. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your requested item and size and we let it make for you. Estimated waiting time between your order and home delivery is 4 weeks.
What are the shipping charges (excl. Taxes)?
- Belgium: 5,43 euro
- Worldwide - over 220 countries:
- Luxembourg: 6,46 euro
- The Netherlands: 6,58 euro
- France: 8,48 euro
- Germany: 7,28 euro
- UK: 9,59 euro
- Italy: 14,25 euro
- Spain: 14,78 euro
- Sweden: 15,63 euro
- Denmark: 14,12 euro
- Austria: 14,53 euro
- Finland: 16,69 euro
- Poland: 14,76 euro
- Portugal: 15,47 euro
- Greece: 16,65 euro
- Ireland: 16,30 euro
- Czech Republic: 15,70 euro
- Hungary: 14,53 euro
- US: 13,07 euro
- Zwitserland: 19,67 euro
- Canada: 20,43 euro
- Norway: 25,53 euro
- Turkey: 18,30 euro
- Russia: 30,14 euro
- Japan: 28,14 euro
- China: 28,27 euro
- Australia: 22,85 euro
- Brasil: 27,44 euro
- Taiwan: 29,16 euro
- Thailand: 30,37 euro
What is the delivery time?
- Belgium: 1 to 2 days
- Worldwide - over 220 countries: 4 to 5 days
Can I return or exchange an item that I have purchased?
Yes. In case you are not fully satisfied with your purchase and you need to return it, please be aware of the fact that all items must be returned in the condition that they were received: un-used, undamaged, in original packaging and with all tags attached. We only return or exchange regular priced items.
How do I return or exchange an item?
If your item meets the required conditions, you do the following:
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your authorization for returning your item and a specific return address that will fit your needs best;
- return your item within 14 days from the day you receive it.
When we received your returned item, we will send you a notification e-mail.
Do I pay for the return shipping charges?
When you return or exchange your item, you must cover the shipping charges. We do not refund shipping charges, unless the return is due to a mistake on our behalf. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
What is PayPal?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- Make purchases or send money with PayPal – it’s free
- Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with PayPal
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
Start using PayPal today!
How can I contact you?
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: wearable.stories
- Instagram: @wearable.stories
- Phone: 011 76 14 35 (Hasselt store)